2023 Residential Recycling Schedule
It is VERY important not to contaminate the recycle. We will be penalized for contamination loads. In order to keep our rates affordable, we ask you educate yourselves on what can be recycled and what cannot.
Some examples of “TRASH” include, but are not limited to:
Food waste, plastic bags, metal, yard waste, car parts, garden hoses, and hazardous materials.
Please refer to the information below for acceptable and unacceptable items:
- Office paper
- Newsprint – all sections of the paper can be recycled including inserts/ads
- Magazines and phone books
- Junk mail, including envelopes with windows
- Chipboard – includes cereal boxes, soda carrier boxes, paper towel and toilet paper tubes, paper egg cartons and paper bags.
- Cardboard – please flatten all boxes and no pieces larger than 2′ by 2′
Paper Products NOT Taken
- Pizza boxes
- Shredded paper
- Wax-lined cardboard
- Hard cover books
- Used paper towels/toilet paper
Most steel, tin and aluminum food and beverage containers are ok. Please rinse out before placing in bin. Labels do not need to be removed.
Metal Products NOT Taken
- Scrap metal
All CLEAN glass used for food or beverages is acceptable. Examples include fruit and pickle jars, beer and wine bottles.
Glass Products NOT taken
- Window glass
- Plate glass
We now accept plastics #1 through #7. To check, just look on the bottom of the container. There will be a number inside a triangle.
- Milk and juice jugs
- Liquid detergent bottles
- Water, juice and soda bottles
- Dairy product containers
- Cleaning supply bottles
- Shampoo & personal hygiene bottles
- Condiment and peanut buttoner containers (must be cleaned out)
Trusted, reliable and professional trash & recycling services